V.I

V.I
Miles Aldridge Vogue Itialia

Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Look For Less - Kim Kardashian's Givenchy Shark Lock Knee Boots and Sheer Shirt Dress



I know, I know...this look is going way back, however whether you like it or not, it would seem that Shark Lock knee boots are here to stay in Givenchy's collections.  When I first saw these boots I yelled at the top of my lungs "U-G-L-Y, you 'aint got no alibi, you ugly!" and then rolled around the floor in a fit of laughter at the enjoyment that someone would have a good enough sense of humour to spend over $2000 for a pair.  Then, when I collected my self together and wiped the tears of laughter away, I took another look for good measure....and then, something peculiar happened; I thought to myself...




"I ACTUALLY QUITE LIKE THEM!"

and of course, the ludicrous price tag made the urge to own a pair even greater. Back to reality and on the hunt for a similar pair I came across an almost identical pair from Persun at a cool $1800 less than the Givenchy boots! Below are pieces put together to recreate Kim Kardashian's look, albeit a lot friendlier on your bank balance.








No comments:

Post a Comment